Mob: 07836 517127
Attend: WWB - Wednesday Group
Attend: WWB - Friday Group
I am a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner and have worked in the Health & Safety Industry for the past 30 plus years. Prior to 2001 I was the UK Health & Safety Manager for Ernst and Young (Chartered Accountants) looking after the H&S requirements for 12 building (500,000 ft2) in London and 26 Regional Offices with a total staff of 10,000 throughout the UK.
In January 2001 I started my own Health & Safety consultancy following my position becoming redundant in December 2000. Over the past 15 years I have had a number and variety of different client all of whom I dealt with personally.
Examples of some of my clients are:
• The Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust – The Royal Free Hospital
• Oxleas NHAS Foundation Trust – Mental Health Trust from
• First City Care (London) Ltd – Security Specialist
• Seiko UK Limited – Watch etc specialists
• West Herts College – HEFE services
• London Stone – Stone Masons / Specialists
I am a licensed trainer with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and regularly run a variety of Training Courses for various groups and companies. For example:
• IOSH Directing Safely – One day competency course for Directors and Senior Executives
• IOSH Managing Safely – A three day competency course for Managers and Supervisors
• IOSH Working Safely – A one day competency course for workers
As well as running my own tailor made courses on:
• Risk Assessment
• Training for Display Screen Assessors
• Manual Handling
• General Health & Safety
So if you are looking for someone to help you with your Health & Safety requirements why not give me a ring or drop me a line and have a free discussion.
Remember we take health and safety seriously